Can Soft Drinks Be Healthy?
The idea of a healthy soft drink may sound like an oxymoron. But to soda manufacturers, it's the hottest trend in the better-for-you category of food and beverages.
With all the attention onobesityand health, consumers are looking for healthier, more natural beverages. And manufacturers are hoping to perk up sagging soda sales with new "healthy" soft drinks spiked withvitaminsand minerals and marketed with natural-sounding terms.
Some carbonated beverages are now being marketed as "sparkling," implying a healthier, more natural beverage. There arecaffeine-free, no-calorie beverages laced withvitaminsand minerals, with flavors like pomegranate, cherry, kiwi, peach, lemon, lime, and caramel are also making their way into soft drinks.
Newer news items:
- Drink Your Veggies: 13 Delicious Vegetable Juice and Smoothie Recipes - 29/06/2017 02:40
- Top 10 Vegetable Juices That You Can Make At Home - 29/06/2017 02:36
- 13 Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water Every Morning - 22/06/2017 02:40
- 25 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE TRAVELING IN VIETNAM - 22/06/2017 01:37
- Rita beverage Healthy Summer Drinks - 16/06/2017 04:09