Rita New Product- Prunes Juice
Did You Know?
• Prunes are a type of plum. They differ from other plums because of their high sugar content, which allows them to be dried without fermenting.
• They’re high in fiber and can help you regulate your bowels and your bladder.
Here are the top nine benefits of prunes and prune juice.
1. Helps digestion
2. Controls the urge
3. Aids normal body function
4. Provides a good source of iron
5. Builds bones and muscles
6. Reduces plaque buildup
7. Regulates food intake
8. Protects against emphysema
9. Lowers risk of colon cancer
Prunes are a source of some major nutrients, including:
• Amino acids
• Vitamin A
• Vitamin B-complex
• Vitamin K
Prunes are also high in potassium, which may help with cardiovascular issues.
Can children and babies use prune juice for constipation?
Because a small child's digestive system is not fully developed, their needs are different to an adult's. Children may respond well to simply increasing their total liquid intake by 2-4 ounces a day.