Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on RITA Beverage's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on RITA Beverage's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RITA Beverage at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on RITA Beverage's web site are provided "as is". RITA Beverage makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, RITA Beverage does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall RITA Beverage or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on RITA Beverage's Internet site, even if RITA Beverage or a RITA Beverage authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on NRITA Beverages web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RITA Beverage does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. RITA Beverage may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. RITA Beverage does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
RITA Beverage has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RITA Beverage of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to RITA Beverage's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Vietnam without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We accept payment methods
Add: No. 8, Thong Nhat Boulevard, Song Than 2 Industrial Park, Di An Ward, Di An District, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam.
Tel: (84)274 378 4788 (24/7)
Fax: (84)274 3784799
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Keep up to date with us
On the occasion of the Vietnamese Lunar New Year, The Union Corporation of Rita Company gives more than 300 gifts to all employees. Each gift includes as follows: biscuits, dried fruit, cooking oil, sugar, bird’s nest drink, soft drink... with a...
Time: From 21st – 25th February 2021
Address: Dubai World Trade Centre – Dubai - The United Arab...
Brown rice is the type of rice that only grinds the hull, retaining the bran and the grain. Thanks to this milling method, brown rice is rich in nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that are good for the body. Some scientific studies show...
Chia seeds come from the desert plant Salvia Hispanic, a member of the mint family. Chia seeds were one of the main foods in the Aztec diet from 3500 B.C. Later, between 1500 and 900 B.C, it was grown in Mexico by the Teotihuacan and Toltec people....
Autumn -The Season Of Romance And Memories
A cool wind begins to blow in, the sky is brilliant blue, milk flower arrives with a subtle fragrance, and yellow leaves are scattered on the street. Autumn has come to...