Banana's Juice Shop, Five Boys and Anh Phan in Ho Chi Minh City are seen as favourite destinations for young people who like to savour fruit juices made in a special way.
142 fruit juice shop on Ly Chinh Thang Street in District 3.
Each cup of fruit juice costs US$1.13 (VND25,000).
Fruit juice shop on Nguyen Trai Street in District 1.
Ly Tu Trong fruit juice shop on Ly Tu Trong Street in District 1 specializes in fruit juice mixed with yogurt and ice.
A cup of fruit juice is worth US$0.9 (VND20,000).
Banana's Juice Shop on Le Thi Rieng Street in District 1.
On the menu are 50 different kinds of fruit juice.
G fruit juice shop on Vo Van Tan Street in District 3.
A cup of fruit juice is valued at US$1.36-1.81 (VND30,000-40,000).
Anh Phan fruit juice shop on Nguyen Thai Binh Street in District 1.
There are 40 different kinds of fruit juice and fast food.
Five Boys on Bui Vien Street in District 1.
A cup of fruit juice costs from US$0.9 (VND20,000).
Newer news items:
- Vietnamese egg coffee a hit in Chicago - 08/12/2018 01:42
- Saigon café takes you to a stress-free, yesteryear Hanoi - 08/12/2018 01:34
- Vietnamese Fruits You Should Try When in Vietnam 2018 and made juice - 09/10/2018 07:19
- HCM City theme park set to host Southern Fruit Festival - 01/06/2018 07:05
- Industry bitter about Vietnam tax on sweetened drinks - 01/06/2018 06:40